Importance of water: As we all know there is no life without water but we don’t know why it’s so? Here we are going to discuss the importance of water and also when we have to drink water or not because everything in the universe has its good and bad effects. So, we should know each and everything about water to get its maximum benefits.
The first thing that comes in our mind when we talk about water is “60%-70% of human body mass consist of water”. Water is essential for all the organisms, cell and skin of the human body. Water flushes out all the toxins and waste of the body. There are many problems like constipation, skin problem, allergies, gastric and acidic problems and many more occurs when the quantity of water is not sufficient in the body.
Now the question is when drinking water is useful and when harmful?. And, how much water should you drink a day?
Importance of water:
When to Drink Water?
- Drinking-Water in the Morning– Early morning Drink 3 glass of warm water (first thing in the morning) sip by sip. It will help in removing problems like constipation, gas and acidity, skin problems and it makes you energetic the whole day. Do it continuously for 3 months and you will feel the great changes in your health.
- Ensure that if you want to drink water before your meal there should be a difference of Min. 40 mins. between your meal and water. It will increase your hunger and digestion system.
- If you want to drink water after your meal then there should be a time difference of Min. 1.5 hrs. between your meal and water.
- After the meal, if you want some water to drink then take two or three small sips of warm water.
How much water should you drink a day?
In Summers, Males should drink Min. 4-5 liters of water and Females should drink Min. 3-4 liters of water.
In Winters, Males should drink Min. 3-4 liters of water and Females should drink Min. 2-3 liters of water.
What type of water is good for health?
- Always try to drink warm water (similar to body temp.)
- Copper pot water
- Mud pot water
- Well water
- Filtered water
What is the importance of Drinking Water in the Morning?
- It removes Toxins and Wastes from our body
- Skin and Hair are Moisturized when the body is enriched with sufficient quantity of water
- A sufficient amount of water improves the functioning of the Kidney and Liver. So, they will burn the Fat.
- Helps to improve Circulation of Blood in the body
- Improves Growth of Muscles
- Improves Digestion System
- Calm the Nerve system and Stress when we take a shower.
What not to be done?
- Don’t drink cold water, it will cause various problems like constipation, etc.
- Don’t drink water immediately after meal it will cause indigestion (Gas and acidity problem)
I hope you got the Relevant Information about the importance of water through this blog.
If you have any queries and suggestions related to this blog or any other blog, feel free to contact me.